I am a graduate of the Vancouver Island University Horticultural Therapy Diploma program. I also have a certificates and experience in Community Support Work and Horticultural Technician Level One. I have been working in the horticulture/organic agriculture field for ten years.
I am the mother of a 7 year old nature boy who is wild about bugs and who is the inspiration for many of my kids gardening ideas (as well as my life).
In addition to gardening, I really dig the arts and the pursuit of creativity.
Gardens without Borders
- Courtenay Recreation Association Special Needs and Children's Gardening Programs
- Lake Trail Neighbourhood Connections Garden Coordinator (contract)
- Anderton Therapeutic Gardens member
- Fertile Ground Board of Directors
- Ecole Puntledge Park Elementary School Garden Coordinator (volunteer)
I also have current first aid training and criminal record check.